Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: More Hellboy pics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3393A3B659232327Ffp583Dot3E23233D593C3D8883D3232593C797858nua593fj0mrj
    3393A3B659232327Ffp583Dot3E23233D593C3D8883D3232593C797853Anua593fj0mrj
    3393A3B659232327Ffp543Dot3E23233D593C3D8883D3232593C797853Cnua593fj0mrj
    3393A3B659232327Ffp543Dot3E2323B3D3B33B3D8953DXROQDF3E232343A3B896567ot1lsi

    sorry about the blur on the gun, but you get the idea. and the bullets then come out of the chamber if you want!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 27, 2004 09:08 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I am filled with lust.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm wanting the pissed off angry face one now and the Tower Exclusive full horned version! this dude is sooooo worth getting!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I'm feeling kinda peeded I didn't get it. Saw it at Suncoast for $40 about 1 hour ago. Didnt get it. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Even comes with removable bullets? Hot damn, me likes

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dude you should go right back and get it! was it the angry faced one or the one like I got?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im fairly sure its the same as yours. *whacking myself in the head*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chaser,

    Let me know if you want me to pick up the angry faced one since I'm hitting 3 Suncoasts Saturday morning.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, but I've got to lay low until Mega Con. Might be able to snag one when I pick of the set of 8"ers down there. I wasnt supposed to buy anything until the con, but sometime you just cant help it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •